Head of Product to speed up the Circular Economy and build an impact unicorn
The world is on fire. We need the very best and brightest to work on the largest challenges of our time. To disrupt industries and fundamentally reinvent how we do things, building the companies of tomorrow.
Because if we don’t fix this, whatever else you chose to do won’t matter.
So if you are one of these best and brightest, you owe this to us, to the world.
We are Circulate, an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world's transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy.
Is now the time to apply your skills, ambition and drive on solving real tangible issues that matter? Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
You will be one of the most crucial individuals on this journey. Full-time. Remote or at office in Stockholm. Start date as soon as possible.
Together with our CEO, you will own and drive our vision and with your exceptional understanding of our buyers and vendors you will ensure that we are what they need us to be.
What you will do:
- Lead and build our product team
- Develop, communicate, and drive forward a product strategy and vision: Proactively identifying our users’ needs and defining a roadmap of new products and product improvements that drive up user satisfaction and value creation
- Work closely with our CEO as our key duo
- Lead and continuously optimize our product management process and standards using the product vision and strategy, working closely with the tech and commercial team (monetisation, customer experience etc.)
- Own our full product offering end-to-end
- Ensure that every product we build has the needs of our users at its core
- Overlook product user experience (UX)
- Drive decision making among product, design, sales, engineering, and other key stakeholders
- Build a clear product roadmap for projects that clearly outlines key metrics
- Create and convey project goals, requirements, and constraints at a team and executive level
- Work cross-functionally to execute on project goals
- Part of our management team, you are also expected to take ownership for our company’s success as a whole, and collaborate to build Circulate as a company and workplace
- At least 5+ years of product management experience from a marketplace
- At least 2 years’ experience leading product teams
- A track record of execution and delivering results
- A customer-oriented approach and an eye for detail
- An intuitive grasp of our customers, stakeholders, and overall business needs
- Extremely proactive and able to get things across the finish line
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Experience successfully working in cross-functional teams
- Data-oriented decision making
- Able to shine in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- An insatiable curiosity for our customers, constantly striving to understand them
What you get:
- Play a key role joining an exciting, ambitious and well-funded journey with great market potential and an exciting mission
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Accelerated personal growth potential — we invest a lot in personal growth as a foundation for professional achievements
- Competitive salary and company shares
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from an early stage
- Great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remote
We hope to hear more about you and how you can help us achieve our vision of a world where we consume only what the planet can regenerate and an environment free from packaging waste.