Senior front-end developer to revolutionize the packaging industry
The world is on fire. We need the very best and brightest to work on the largest challenges of our time. To disrupt industries and fundamentally reinvent how we do things, building the companies of tomorrow.
Because if we don’t fix this, whatever else you chose to do won’t matter.
So if you are one of these best and brightest, you owe this to us, to the world.
We are Circulate, an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world's transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy.
Is now the time to apply your skills, ambition and drive on solving real tangible issues that matter? Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
Remote possible or at office in Stockholm. Start date as soon as possible.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of the UI and front-end experience of our marketplace
- Work closely with UX-designers to shape the look and feel
- Work in an agile, cross-functional and customer-focused team
- Coach and mentor other developers in the team
- At least 3 years of experience with React or corresponding experience.
- A strong feel for easy-to-use UI and a trained eye for aesthetic layouts and graphics
- A strong understanding in cross-browser compatibility
- Highly proficient in integrating third party UI-components
- Experience with marketplace development and marketplace frameworks is a significant advantage
- Experience with payment providers e.g. Stripe or similar solutions.
- A strong track record of execution and delivering results
- Very proactive and able to get things across the finish line
- Ability to work fluently in English – skills in Swedish and/or other European languages is an advantage
- Experience in writing SQL e.g. PostgreSQL is a strong plus
- We encourage female applicants
What you get:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Accelerated growth potential — we rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Competitive salary
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from scratch
- Great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remote
We hope to hear more about you and how you can help us achieve our vision of a world where we consume only what the planet can regenerate and an environment free from packaging waste.