Are you Circulate’s next business operations/finance assistant?
The world is on fire. We need the very best and brightest to work on the largest challenges of our time. To disrupt industries and fundamentally reinvent how we do things, building the companies of tomorrow.
Because if we don’t fix this, whatever else you chose to do won’t matter.
So if you are one of these best and brightest, you owe this to us, to the world.
We are Circulate, an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world's transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy.
Is now the time to apply your skills, ambition and drive on solving real tangible issues that matter? Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
Part-time or on hourly basis.
Ideally based in Stockholm. Start date: asap
We are looking for an assistant/working student to join our business operations and finance team. Through this assignment you get the opportunity to be part of an early-stage start-up and to close by learn the different aspects of working in a small fast-moving company You will work closely with our COO and the rest of the management team and play an important part in setting and implementing our finance and operational processes.. You will help to build business intelligence dashboards and analyse financial data to make sure that we in an efficient way work towards our goals.
What you will do:
- Be part of Circulate’s biz ops/finance team
- Work closely with Circulate’s management team
- Participate in setting Circulate’s financial processes and ways of working
- Take ownership for expense booking, budget follow-ups, business intelligence dashboard updates and other business analytics tasks
- Improve and automate operational processes
- Plan office weeks, workshop sessions and other team building activities
- Other business operations and finance related tasks
Who we think you are:
- Studying business, economics or finance with excellent results
- Fluent, spoken and written, in English and ideally Swedish
- Having previous experience working as a finance or executive assistant is a big plus
- Self-driven, enjoy ownership, independent, likes to take initiatives
- Passionate about making a difference and create actual impact
- Interested in optimising processes and flows
- Self-motivated, hardworking and with the ‘start-up’ mindset who thrives of challenges
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Outgoing, not afraid to reach out to different stakeholders and sources of insights and get them excited about Circulate
- Relentless drive to understand the bigger picture and how things are connected together in larger systems
What you get:
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from scratch
- Fun, ambitious & international team
- Develop your business analytics skills
- Build your network
- Extensive coaching by various impressive senior individuals in our team
Apply as soon as possible, as we are reviewing the applications on an ongoing basis